- The Renter guarantees that all data provided to Pondok Lensa is accurate, truthful, and can be accounted legally. The Renter agrees to be responsible and is obliged to follow all procedures and regulations that apply at Pondok Lensa. Pondok Lensa is allowed to use data provided by the Renter for Pondok Lensa’s needs.
- If Pondok Lensa considers that the Renter does not meet the data verification and provisions for the rental conditions, Pondok Lensa reserves the right to refuse to lease the equipment to the prospective Renter. Pondok Lensa’s decision is absolute and cannot be contested.
- Renter agrees to assume full responsibility and liability for the safekeeping and return of all rented equipment during the rental period until the equipment is returned. The Renter is obliged to return the rented equipment in good condition (physically and functionally) and also as complete as when the equipment is picked up.
- A full 100% (one hundred percent) of upfront payment is required at pick up and also for any other transactions, such as when the rental period is extended and so on.
- If the equipment is collected and returned by a third party appointed by the Renter, Renter is still responsible and liable to indemnify for any loss and damage to the equipment.
LOST AND DAMAGED EQUIPMENT
- In the event of any damage and loss of equipment (including accessories) during the rental period, the Renter is responsible and obliged to replace the equipment with similar equipment and accessories that meet Pondok Lensa’s equipment standard quality OR compensate the loss and damage by paying a nominal price that equals to the cost of a same/ similar equipment according to the latest market price. Replacement of equipment or payment of compensation MUST be made no later than 1x24 (one times twenty-four) hours after returning the equipment.
- Renter is prohibited, intentionally or unintentionally, from mortgaging, selling, renting out, transferring equipment that belongs to Pondok Lensa to third parties. If the Renter carries out these actions and there is loss or damage to the equipment, the Renter is still responsible and shall fully compensate for all the damage and loss of equipment rented from Pondok Lensa (refer to clause six).
- If the Renter, intentionally or unintentionally, modifies or alters the equipment software system without Pondok Lensa’s prior written consent and agreement, the Renter is fully responsible to compensate for the damaged equipment or abnormal function.
- If the Renter, intentionally or unintentionally, destroys or removes company identity such as barcodes, stickers, logos, or other identities, the Renter agrees to indemnify and is obliged to replace a change of Rp. 25,000 (twenty-five thousand Rupiah) for each damaged or lost identity.
- During the rental period, the Renter agrees to leave one of the valid official State Identities. Pondok Lensa is required to return the identity at the end of the rental period. Pondok Lensa has the right to withhold the return of the identity if a specific problem or event is found, which must be first resolved between the Renter and Pondok Lensa.
- The duration of the rent from pick up to return in Pondok Lensa is per-24 (twenty-four) hours.
- The Rental period starts from the time of booking or picking up the equipment, whichever comes first. If the Renter picks up the equipment later than the booking time, then the rental period time is counted from the time of booking of the equipment. However, if the Renter picks up the equipment earlier than the time of booking, the rental period time will be counted from the pick up time of the equipment.
RENTAL EQUIPMENT PERIOD ALTERATION & LATE RETURN
- If the Renter wishes to extend the rented equipment, the Renter is required to confirm and seek prior approval from Pondok Lensa. Pondok Lensa reserves the right not to approve the extension of the equipment if the equipment has already been booked by the next Renter. If the Renter is in a state of not being able to return the rented equipment for any reason, causing the Pondok Lensa to provide different equipment with a higher rental price to the next Renter, the Renter agrees to indemnify and is obliged to pay the difference price of the equipment given to the next Renter.
- If there is any cancellation or alteration to the booked equipment in short notice (less than 24 (twenty-four) hours from the booking or pick up time schedule), the Renter agrees and is obliged to pay a Cancellation Fee of 50% (fifty percent) of the daily rental price for each cancelled equipment. Payment must be made no later than 1x24 (one time twenty-four) hours from the hour of cancellation.
- If there is no confirmation from the Renter 3 hours after the equipment booked pick-up time has passed, Pondok Lensa has the full right to cancel the booking and release the equipment back to be rented to other renters. The Renter agrees and is obliged to pay Cancellation Fee 50% (fifty percent) of the equipment’s daily rental price for each deemed cancelled equipment.
- If the equipment has been picked up and the rental period has been running for more than 1 (one) hour, and the Renter cancels the lease for any reason, Pondok Lensa has no obligation to return the rental fee that has been paid.
- If the Renter fails to return the rented equipment on schedule, then the Renter agrees and is obliged to pay the overtime (Overtime Fee) by the following scheme:
- 3-6 (three to six) hours late (overtime) : 25% (twenty-five percent) of the daily rental price
- 6-12 (six to twelve) hours late (overtime) : 50% (fifty percent) of the daily rental price
- more than 12 (twelve) hours late (overtime) : 100% (a hundred percent) of the daily rental price